1/2 C favorite cookies, crushed ( I used chocolate chip)
20 ml melted butter
8 oz package light cream cheesecake
20 ml packed brown sugar
2 tsp cocoa
scant 1/4 C whipping cream
2.5 oz dark chocolate, broken into pieces
2 Tbsp Kahlua
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease a 6 inch springform pan.
3. To prepare crust, melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in the crushed cookies. Press the mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
4. To prepare filling, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, cocoa and ginger in a large bowl until smooth.
5. Bring whipping cream to a boil in a small saucepan, remove from heat, and stir in chocolate until melted. Stir in the Kahlua and blend into the cheese mixture.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until set. Cool before removing from pan.
7. Garnish with fresh whipped cream and coffee beans.
Nutritional Information per serving without garnish ( 4 servings)
sat fat 12.5g