This is a really simple recipe that's very fresh. Feel free to add some spice, salsa, or plain yogurt to complete the meal.
Portobello Black Bean Tacos
Lemon infused olive oil for sauteing
1 medium onion, chopped
1/4 red pepper, chopped
1/4 yellow pepper, chopped
1/3 can corn, drained
1/2 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 large portobello mushroom, sliced
1/2 avocado, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 C shredded cheese of your choice
1/4 C chopped parsley
2 large tortillas
1. Heat oil on medium in large frying pan.
2. Saute onion and peppers for about 5 minutes
3. Add portobello mushroom slices and continue cooking for 3-5 more minutes.
4. Add corn and black beans to pan, and stir to combine.
5. Place 1/2 of the mixture in each tortilla. Top with salt and pepper to taste, parsley, and cheese.